Thursday, February 21, 2013

Contact Tri - Takapuna and Blackcaps vs England Tour

Hey everyone, i hope you enjoyed my first blog, but now its time to get down to business!

Contact Tri - Takapuna

Got some awesome opportunities coming up in the next while so watch this space but for now just thought i'd post two of my favourite images from the Contact Tri in Takapuna on Sunday 17th February and Blackcaps vs England T20 a few weeks back.


I tried a few different things during this Contact Tri in Takapuna in the weekend, won't let on any of my secrets for now but i'm happy with the results! Loving my 70-200 f/2.8 lens, its an amazing lens and its capturing 95% of my work! Got the little 18-55 f/3.5 which i'm doing some other stuff with..... More on that later on...


Here are my two favourite shots from Sunday. Elite Men's Winner, Ryan Sissons and Elite Women's Winner, Simone Ackermann.




Ryan Sissons looking comfortable with one lap to go. Clark Ellice sitting on his shoulder who finished up second behind Sissons.
Simone Ackermann cruising round on the final lap looking very relaxed.




Blackcaps vs England Tour

Next event i'm covering is the Blackcaps vs England ODI this Saturday 23rd February at Eden Park in Auckland! Looking forward to getting back out on the boundary and getting some more action shots. They're tied at 1 all with England, this match on Saturday being the big decider for the ODI series...... Here is a few of my images from the T20 a few weeks back.




No comments:

Post a Comment