Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome to HBayard-Photography!

Welcome!
I thought i would create a blog so my followers can keep updated on where things are at and where i'm going with my photography! As many of you know me, you know i'm an athlete myself recently transitioned from athletics to track cycling. I'm also final year Sport Management Student and have only been doing photography for a few months! I am loving it and i have landed some pretty incredible events to be part of and work at.

I hope that with this blog you see me grow and develop my skills as a photographer learning new techniques and skills along the way. I will try to keep you all updated regularly with images of my work and locations of events around New Zealand.

For more images please click and like my photography page on Facebook if you haven't already! http://www.facebook.com/HBayardPhotography


Thanks for visiting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment